Here are the answers to the Christmas Quiz 2019, Netflix or Notflix. Feel free to spread the love and share with your family and friends this Christmas!
1. A Christmas Moose Miracle – NETFLIX
2. We Wish You A Metal Christmas – NETFLIX
3. Driving Gnome For Christmas – NOTFLIX
4. A Christmas Prince – NETFLIX
5. The Christmas Chronicles – NETFLIX
6. The Mayor of Christmas – NOTFLIX
7. Christmas Inheritance – NETFLIX
8. The Christmas Woodpecker – NOTFLIX
9. The Holiday Calendar – NETFLIX
10. Christmas Wedding Planner – NETFLIX
11. Merry Happy Whatever – NETFLIX
12. Home For Christmas – NETFLIX
13. Santa Shores – NOTFLIX
14. The Knight Before Christmas – NETFLIX
15. Veronica’s Christmas – NOTFLIX
16. Gary and Steve Go Big At Christmas – NOTFLIX
17. Everything You Never Knew About Christmas – NOTFLIX
18. Jazzy Christmas Boogy – NOTFLIX
19. Christmas Inheritance – NETFLIX
20. Holiday in the Wild – NETFLIX
21. Super Monsters Save Christmas – NETFLIX
22. Walking In An Aron Winter Wonderland – NOTFLIX
23. Christmas Break-In – NETFLIX
24. Super Reindeer – NOTFLIX
25. Holi-slay Spectacular – NETFLIX
26. Unbelievable Christmas with Chris Kamara – NOTFLIX
27. Christmas With My Father – NETFLIX
28. Bob’s Broken Sleigh – NETFLIX
29. I’ll Be Home For Christmas – NETFLIX
30. Elvish Presley – NOTFLIX
NETFLIX OR NOTFLIX
Can you identify which of the following Christmas films are real Netflix releases and which ones are made up? (The first ten were featured in last year’s quiz but I thought you wouldn’t mind me re-using them here!).
1. A Christmas Moose Miracle
2. We Wish You A Metal Christmas
3. Driving Gnome For Christmas
4. A Christmas Prince
5. The Christmas Chronicles
6. The Mayor of Christmas
7. Christmas Inheritance
8. The Christmas Woodpecker
9. The Holiday Calendar
10. Christmas Wedding Planner
11. Merry Happy Whatever
12. Home For Christmas
13. Santa Shores
14. The Knight Before Christmas
15. Veronica’s Christmas
16. Gary and Steve Go Big At Christmas
17. Everything You Never Knew About Christmas
18. Jazzy Christmas Boogy
19. Christmas Inheritance
20. Holiday in the Wild
21. Super Monsters Save Christmas
22. Walking In An Aron Winter Wonderland
23. Christmas Break-In
24. Super Reindeer
25. Holi-slay Spectacular
26. Unbelievable Christmas with Chris Kamara
27. Christmas With My Father
28. Bob’s Broken Sleigh
29. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
30. Elvish Presley
Try it with yourselves and I’ll publish the answers later today!
I’ve created another film quiz for you to consume this holiday period. No prizes on offer, just some wholesome fun for you to devour with your friends and families this Christmas and New Year.
Answers in a separate post (no peeking!)
Round One – 2017 in Film
- Which two actors presented the infamous Best Film Academy Award at this year’s ceremony, fumbling the result and announcing the wrong winner?
- Which American cinema chain came under fire in April when they announced they would allow customers to use their phones during films?
- Which film won the Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival in May this year?
- Park Chan-Wook directed the brilliant film The Handmaiden this year, but what is the director’s nationality?
- Which song was played in the famous “shopping for coffee” sequence at the start of the film Baby Driver? Half a point each for the artist and the song.
- Which three countdown times were given at the start of Dunkirk to signify the start point for each of the three intertwining stories?
- In the film Blade Runner 2049, what was the name of the company responsible for creating replicants?
- Name the New Zealand director behind the Marvel superhero film Thor: Ragnarok.
- The film The Disaster Artist depicts the creation of an infamous film by Tommy Wiseau. Name that film!
- Which British comedian starred as Captain Edrison Peavey of the First Order in the film Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
Round Two – Academy Awards
Simply name the nine films that were nominated for Best Film at the 89th Academy Awards, presented in 2017. Have a bonus point for getting them all right!
Round Three – Name that still!
Just for fun, here’s a Christmas-themed quiz.
It’s formatted for you to print. If you want to use it, I recommend copying each image into a Word document and formatting the size in there.