Before you read this, make sure you have a try at the original questions here.
ROUND ONE – NAME THE BEST FILM WINNER FROM THE DESCRIPTION
1. The King’s Speech
2. Green Book
4. The Shape Of Water
5. 12 Years A Slave
8. Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
9. The Artist
10. The Hurt Locker
ROUND TWO – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Shrek, Spirited Away, Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-rabbit, Happy Feet, Rango, Spider-man: Into The Spider-verse
2. Donald Kaufman was a fictional brother in the film. He was the first fictional nominee that wasn’t a cover for a real person.
3. Jimmy Kimmel (2017 and 2018); Chris Rock (2016); Neil Patrick Harris (2015); Ellen DeGeneres (2014); Seth MacFarlane (2013)
4. Amour (2012).
6. One – Once Upon A Time… In Hollywood is the first to be nominated, although Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds both receive Best Director nominations.
7. Adele Dazeem.
last five different presenters of the Academy Awards ceremony. (five points available)
8. Marlon Brando for The Godfather
9. Emma Thompson (Howard’s End in 1993 and Sense & Sensibility in 1996).
ROUND THREE – HAIKU FILM REVIEW
1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Pain and Glory
5. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
6. Marriage Story
7. Little Women
8. Jojo Rabbit
10. The Irishman