Here are the answers to the Halloween horror quiz I published yesterday. Hope you enjoyed it!
1. Dustin, Will, Mike, Lucas and Eleven are the lead characters in which supernatural horror TV series?
– Stranger Things
2. Richard Bachman was a pseudonym of which famous horror fiction writer?
– Stephen King
3. Which two actors portrayed Fox Mulder and Dana Scully in the TV series The X-Files? (1/2 point each)
– David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson
4. Bill Skarsgard and Tim Curry are both actors associated with which horror film character?
– Pennywise the Clown
5. Army of Darkness is the third instalment in which horror film franchise?
– Evil Dead
6. What is the nickname given to the killer in Scream, prior to finding out his or her true identity?
7. The 2017 remake of ‘It’ is now officially the highest-grossing supernatural horror film of all time. Which 1999 film did it displace from the top of the list?
– The Sixth Sense
8. Which Hungarian actor is credited with originating the role of Count Dracula in the 1931 film Dracula?
– Bela Lugosi
9. Which dark British comedy series will return this Christmas for three episodes, allowing fans to glimpse Royston Vasey for the first time in fifteen years?
– The League of Gentlemen
10. Which TV event was watched by the must viewers in the US – the first episode of Lost Season 1, or the last episode of Lost Season 6?
– The first episode of Season 1 received 18.65m viewers, whereas the Season 6 finale received just 13.57m viewers.
1. Alfred Hitchcock
2. John Landis
3. Wes Craven
4. Sam Raimi
5. Clive Barker
6. Ivan Reitman
7. George A Romero
8. Ridley Scott
9. Guillermo Del Torro
10. Steven Spielberg
2. What Lies Beneath
4. The Omen
6. The Fog
7. Get Out
9. The Amityville Horror
10. Dial M for Murder